Frequently Asked Questions
- Have your SnowJam Membership scanned at the front door of either SnowJam San Diego or Las Vegas.
- An email will be sent to you containing the lift ticket vouchers for MOST of the resorts. Eagle Point for San Diego/Las Vegas and Snow Valley for San Diego can ONLY be claimed in person. Visit their booth for details.
- If you do not have your SnowJam Membership document scanned while at the event (or virtually), you are not eligible to receive a lift ticket.
- You can purchase an “Adult Membership” for your kids. There is no age restriction for our Membership.
- Still having trouble? Click here to contact us!
At the live Expo:
Visit our resort and retail vendors in person at the SnowJam Ski & Snowboard Expo. Display your SnowJam Membership (the document you use to enter the event) and have it scanned. The resort will either hand you a physical voucher or one will be emailed to you.
At the Virtual Expo:
The SnowJam Virtual experience is a new way of claiming your lift ticket vouchers. Log in using your SnowJam Member number and corresponding information during the days of the LIVE event. You will see a tab titled Virtual Experience. Follow the prompts. If you do not receive your lift ticket vouchers, check your spam/junk folder.
Yes, each confirmed benefit can be redeemed. In order to claim all offers, you must visit each booth during the live or virtual expo. After the events are over, those benefits are no longer available to you.
No, you can only claim one free or discounted lift ticket to each resort per person.
No, you are subject to the resort offers in your region.
Multiple attempts to receive benefits may result in cancellation of your SnowJam Membership.
Yes, lift ticket vouchers will be emailed to you. Please print and bring the voucher to the designated resort when you wish to use it. If you lose or misplace your voucher, login to your admin panel and you may reprint them.
Check your junk/spam/bulk folder. Search for emails sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also view your lift tickets by logging into your SnowJam Member Panel.
No. Free admission tickets do not have the ability to claim benefits. You may purchase a SnowJam Membership for your kiddo. Please note, the lift ticket vouchers are tied to their name. Other people may not use that lift ticket voucher.
There is no age limit to sign up for the SnowJam Membership. You may purchase a membership for your child and they will receive the free and discounted lift tickets at the expo and through the SnowJam Membership program.
You will not receive a lift ticket voucher after the events. If for any reason, you do not visit the in-person or virtual booth, you will not be awarded that lift ticket voucher. Please note that the SnowJam Membership is non-refundable.