COVID update as of October 22nd.
The following COVID protocols are subject to change without notice. Check back often for the most up-to-date information.
- Masks must be worn at all times – this includes standing in line outside.
- No box office – SnowJam admission must be purchased online at www.snowjamshow.com.
- Temperature checks will be conducted upon entry.
- Turn your phone brightness up to 100% to allow touch-free scanning of your SnowJam Memberships. Touch-free scanning will be available at the vendor booths and front door.
- 6’ social distance should be observed wherever possible.
- Food and Beverage will be sold and consumed outside the show only.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be available in main aisles throughout the show, please use them often.
- Increased cross-ventilation inside the building.
- Increased sanitizing of doors, restrooms and other public areas.
Please note: these guidelines are subject to change without prior warning. We will do our best to notify you of any changes that may occur. Your understanding and patience are appreciated.